Terms and Conditions of Costume's
Here you will find all the important
information about ordering your costumes to make the process quick and easy for you.
Ordering Solo, Duo-Trio & Troupe Costumes.
*Terms and Conditions Solo, Duo-Trio Costumes
1. Choose your costume from our stock designs or alternatively discuss
with our friendly staff any ideas of designs you have.
2. Select your fabric combinations from in store – stretch fabrics only.
3. For accurate sizing, try on a garment in stock. To discuss sizing,
please call our store on 08 93000740. (You must take responsibility for the
size you choose, no exchanges)
4. To ensure your design, colours and sizes are correct, you are required
to sign your paperwork.
5. A 50% minimum deposit is required on the day of the order.
6. Collect your costume from us 2/3 weeks from the order date or earlier
if you are advised via text from our friendly team.
1. Choose your troupe costume from our stock designs or alternatively
discuss with our friendly staff any ideas of designs you have. Choose your
2. Complete our Costume Quote Form with our team to establish size
range, quantity and performance date.
3. We will return the Quote form to you with a price and any recommended
alterations to design.
4. Once price and design has been agreed we make sample sizes in the
style with your chosen fabric.
5. Samples must be tried on each child to determine their size for the
order and the samples will be used to fill your final order.
6. Costume Order Form must be filled out completely with the required
sizes. Teachers must be responsible for ensuring the correct amount of costumes
7. Teachers must take the responsibility of paying for what is ordered.